Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Talking to your baby

My three months old baby is still too young to speak, but we start communicating with him already. I have read articles about the benefits of talking to your baby. Based on the testimonials of other moms, their babies were able to speak earlier than others because they took time to bond and talk to their little ones even if they still can't respond well.


According to Kevin Osborn, author of "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Bringing up Baby"Your baby will learn language more quickly from her primary caretaker than from anyone else. Because your baby knows you best, she's learned to recognize the way you speak: your tones, your inflections, your facial expressions. So talk around your baby and talk to your baby. Speak naturally and clearly.


I always make time to talk to LA whenever he is awake. He loves to talk to people. He stares at your face and waits for your next move. I smile every time he looks at me to create a positive connection between us. I never show him negative vibes whenever he sees me. 


At first, I was having a hard time talking to babies since it's like having a monologue all the time. Babies couldn't reply to all I am saying, but now, I am much more comfortable talking to LA. He makes silly sounds too! "cooo,cooo" "abooo abooo" "aaaaw awww" and many more.


Here's a video of Lewis talking to his Opa (grandpa)






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free web site traffic and promotion
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips