Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lactacyd Baby Bath Baby Care Village




Tomorrow will be the last leg of the Lactacyd Baby Bath Baby Care Village at SM Megamall event center.

The event will start at 10:00 am up to 8:00 pm.

Weeks ago, they asked for the participation of mommies and kids to their fashion show.

Hello Mommies! We are going to have another Lactacyd Event on December 11 in SM Megamall and it will have a fashion show. If you are interested to join, please email the photo of you and your kid at info@mumsandtubsclub.com. Thank you!"

I emailed them a photo of myself and LA (just trying our luck). Good News! We were chosen to be a part of their fashion show. According to Mums and Tubs Club, they will be giving us a Lactacyd Baby Bath gift pack as a token of our participation.

I am so excited because it's going to be our first time to join such event.
Seeing photos from their previous events made me ever more thrilled.

Lactacyd Mascots Cid and Lucky


Here's a link to their fan page: http://www.facebook.com/mumsandtubs

They have a lot of activities for moms and babies. I expect a lot of learning from this event. I am looking forward to learn more about bathing your baby and other baby stuffs. 

I will be sharing my experience tomorrow in another post.

♥young mommy, Lolly


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free web site traffic and promotion
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips